You Think You Know - But You Have No Idea

Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 2 MBSC

A little late on writting this review. I guess I thought I did when I didnt.

Week 2 when by fairly quickly. This week the 'intern house' had second shift, so we came in at 1 and stayed til close. The week was pretty successful. I worked steadly with a 3 and 6pm group. 3pm was fairly good hs athletes. 6pm is the awesome college athletes. Both are good groups. I will try not to use the term kids because I am not too much older then them. haha. I also worked with a few random groups here and there but really like the 6pm. Nicole was not there for the week so it was a little more lax for better or worse. Will be interesting to see how things change tmrw when she returns. Can't really think of anything that stood out. Starting to get to know the coworkers and other interns. We all get along fairly well, I dont think anyone has 'beef' with anyone. I'm trying hard to be-friend the head coaches but it is a little intimidating. I'd say I feel comfortable and accepted among 2/3 the crew. But it is still early and we have 7 (?) more weeks left.

Today MBSC was closed for the holiday, so this coming week we only have 3 days. Wish we had work today bc I was a bit bored, but hey I am watching the phils now and I normally would be at work.

Will update again after this short week or if anything special / exciting comes up.

Coach KIK

No comments:

Post a Comment